HOME | REGISTRATION
Dear colleagues, friends, and guests:
A unique international conference in on „Active Healthy Aging“ will be held in September 2015 at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany. This gathering will provide an ideal opportunity for scientists, clinicians, and practitioners to engage in discussions and exchange relevant to the topic „Active Healthy Aging“ from fields of sport science, medicine, neuroscience, psychology, nutrition, gerontology, and cognitive science. The Department of Sports Science and the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases Magdeburg would like to invite you to join us to find common solutions for the future.
Why active healthy aging?
As the proportion of the world’s elderly population continues to increase, an interdisciplinary discussion on „Active Healthy Aging“ is crucial to address the challenges and burdens placed on global health, economic, industrial, financial, and social systems created by age-related illnesses andproblems.
Conference topics include:
- „60 is the new 40“ and the meaning of active aging in the 21st Century
- Preserving cognitive functions
- Nutritional interventions to promote healthy aging
- The potentiating effects of physical and cognitive activity
- The valuable 50+ employee: optimizing wellness, health, and experience
- Prevention of age-related diseases
- Maintaining independence through assistive technology systems
Products and services for the aging population will be demonstrated in the concurrent industrial exhibition.
The Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases Magdeburg, and the Magdeburg City Congress Office have planned this international
conference to promote “Active Healthy Aging”. We look forward to welcoming you in September 2015 to this dynamic gathering.