HOME | REGISTRATION
Every two years the International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE) Global Coach Conference brings together coaches, coach educators, researchers, sport scientists, technical directors and sport administrators to address issues in coaching, to learn about new coaching research, and to share experiences with the top coaching development experts in the world. In 2015 the ICCE Global Coach Conference will be held in Finland organised by Vierumäki – the Sport Institute of Finland, in cooperation with the Finnish Olympic Committee and the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture.
INVITATION TO SUBMIT COACHING RESEARCH
ABSTRACTS AND BEST PRACTICE SUMMARIES
Researchers are invited to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations that address issues related to coaching and coach education research. Abstracts will be blind, peer reviewed by
an adjudication committee and selected participants will be invited to present in either an oral or poster format. Topics should focus on effective coaching, coach education, coach development and
good practice. Early career researchers are also welcome. Critical reviews of the literature as well as data-driven research will be considered.
Coaching practitioners are invited to submit summaries for oral and/or poster presentations that address issues related to “best practice” in coaching, coach education and coach development.
Summaries will be reviewed and evaluated by the organising committee and selected participants will be invited to present in either an oral or poster format. Topics should focus on effective
coaching, coach education, coach development and good practice.
Relevant topics include Recruitment and Retention of Coaches; Professionalisation and the Coaching Job Market; Conceptual Issues in Coach Education; Measuring the impact and effectiveness of coach education; Women in Coaching; Ethical Issues in Coaching; Teaching Methods and Technology etc.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR BOTH CATEGORIES
• Please visit www.icce-2015.com for the submission template to be used.
• Abstracts/summaries must be in English and of up to 400 words. Coaching research abstracts must be in APA style and 400 words exclude references.
• Abstracts/summaries should be submitted via e-mail as an attachment saved in Microsoft Word format (Times New Roman, font size 10).
• Include an 80-word biography of the presenting author.
• Submissions must be sent to the ICCE Research Committee,
, and received by December 15, 2014.
• Receipt of abstracts and summaries will be acknowledged.
Authors will be notified by February 1, 2015 whether their
abstracts have been accepted.
• Successful abstracts/summaries will be electronically published
and distributed to delegates at the Conference.
For more information contact
Karen Livingstone at
for information on the International Council for
Coaching Excellence, go to www.icce.ws